Saturday, November 14, 2015

Unreleased Stuff+Cat Fails!

Hey peeps! So, sorry I haven't posted in a bit-wait, when was my last post?
Oh, the 10th. So it's really only been 4 days.
But i'm posting anyway!
So, you guys have probably already seen this, but if you go onto the Epic Dens list...
 You see it has a golden den, AJHQ's den, at the top. If you go there, you can see some unreleased things, like:
 This little pet-farm looking thing. Dunno if this will be a real item though, any of it.
 No, i'm not an unreleased item. But the golden horseshoes and the plant are.
 And, best of all, NEW PLUSHIES! There's a hyena ( Aww!)
 A Lynx ( Adorbs)
 A Llama ( Lol)
 And an Otter ( So cute!)
Oh yes, and a violin. Sorry violin, guess the plushies kinda stole your thunder, hehe!

So, um, this was short. What else...? 
Oh, I could talk to you about my life- wait no. My life is officially boring right now, and cruddy at school. Yeah, my life's basically becoming a Dork Diaries book ( Without a bully and so much "OMG"s and stuff like that). Or Diary of A Wimpy Kid, whatever one you've heard of. Except i'd rather link this to Dork Diaries. Why? Because #1-I'm not a boy, and #2- I'd rather not call myself wimpy.

Wow. Told you my life got boring. Okay, better stop rambling on now!

Uh, hmm, what next? Uhh, uhh-Oh, I got the Wind Armor for your back!
Yay? 
Wait, you saw this in the horseshoe picture. 
Oh, I know, I know! GIFs! Remember those? Ah yes, good times...Sorry I stopped posting those, but I can't get on for long enough and log into Blogger on school days. But here are a few to make up for those!
Let's try CAT FAILS, shall we?











This just might be the best batch i've seen so far! Guess we've seen cats are pretty clumsy creatures sometimes! Which was your favorite? I must say, it was hard to choose, but the one with the cat jumping off the TV and then slamming into the wall was VERY funny! 

Well, guess that's all now! Bye Jammers! Remember to Party Hard, Love Cats, And JAM ON!




 P.S. One last cat for you, but a graceful one. :)
( BTW, that's an ocelot, if ya didn't know.)

4 comments:

  1. The poor cats.. The way they fell and hit te walls, I'm almost convinced that they're made out of rubber or something..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the cat in the box! I'm also so excited for the speedpaint your gonna do SOO MUCH EXICTMENT!!!! GAH IM BECOMING NICKI FROM DORK DIARIES SQUEEEEE!!$

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D