Friday, November 20, 2015

Arctic Foxes, Non Member Colors, Turkeys, and Jamaalidays!

Hello Jammers, aliens, really smart dogs, and maybe the few cats out there that are reading this while their owner goes to the bathroom! Hehe! So, as the (very long) title tells you, ARCTIC FOXES have arrived, plus some more new things!

Yay! Again, cuter than foxes (well, to me, anyways)! This is the default look:
Yes, Diamond Shop. Diamonds=disappointment. But, ion the bright side, that main white (first color, and its the white on the neck fur, head, and most of the tail), is apparently unreleased! If you look at the normal white, coloring the ears, tail-tip, paws, back, and around the eyes, it is duller than the other white! See what I mean?
Now let's move on the the Arctic Fox actions!
 Stand
 Sit
Dance 

 Sleep
Hop
Play

So, it looks very similar to the normal fox actions, but the little mouse was a nice touch! And yes, as you can see, my arctic fox is named Pouncing Canyonclaw. I'm using him as Canyonpaw, an apprentice (Warrior cats), right now :)   

So, the only thing I DON'T like about arctic foxes is how big the tail is. And I thought normal foxes had big tails. But to me, the face is utterly adorable, the paws delicate and cute, and the snout, adorable. I also like the neck fur, it makes it look much more fluffy!

Okay, moving on! 
At first I didn't understand this. And by at first, I mean 10 minutes ago, until I looked on the AJC. I was thinking ' You already DO change colors before buying an item!' But then I realized, thanks to the Animal Jam Community Blog, that it meant NON-MEMBERS could now change colors. So i'm like YAY NON-MEMBERS BE GETTING MORE!


 Yay, woo, already got this on my phone. On the bright side, maybe it won't be so laggy now? The lag was so bad last time I played, I DIDN'T PLAY. Because it never loaded. ( Please let the lag be fixed, Lord!)

Hooray! PET TURKEYS! I must say, even I didn't expect this pet to come! But they are CUTE! This is what mine will look like!
Yes, the mouth looks a bit weird, but I personally like that mouth the best. ( BTW, anyone who be copy meh turkey or her butiful name shall be punish.)

And, for the fox minibook thing, you can complete a quiz and win an Arctic Fox Trophy! Want a hint ( or all of the answers) on the quiz?


Oh, and here is my sister's pet turkey. The second picture shows what they do when you click 'em. 


The Jamaalidays are coming soon! I'm surprised they let out all this info when Thanksgiving isn't even here for another week, but oh well. So, basically the usual, Jamaaliday Jam, Pet Reindeer, and Jamaaliday Daily Gifts in December-wait. Did I read that right?

' And as a special treat, ALL JAMMERS can receive a BONUS DIAMOND on special days throughout December!'

Yes! It's true! That's right all you non-members out there, AJHQ is feeling so generous this year, they are giving you bonus diamonds too! First the colors, now this? Great job AJHQ, you are FINALLY giving non-members some of the rights they deserve! Now, if they could only allow non-members to have different dens...( like the Treehouse, Castle, etc.)

And lastly, since I felt like it, here is a picture of Canyonpaw attempting to fish. I'm not sure it's ending so well so far...


Well, I guess that is all for today Jammers! Oh, one more thing! I'm truly sorry if some of you have been waiting for a Icing and Friends episode ( except you probably all forgot). I have been SUUPER busy will school and everything, but since I have a week off, I think I can squeeze in another episode! I will say, Icing is DYING to do another post! :)

Okay, NOW that is all, I think! Remember, Party HARD, Be KIND, and, you guessed it...
JAM ON!

Swirlshine- The girl who used too many parenthesis in one post.



4 comments:

  1. When I do my plushie blog, can I add Icing in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! As long as you don't claim him as your own, it's okay with me! :D

      Delete
  2. The mouse is the ultimate stalker..

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D