Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Chats With The AJHQ Avatars

Hiya! So, today i'm back to show a few pictures! I decided, on the adventure Special Delivery, that I would click on those talk bubbles above the AJHQ avatars and answer them back! So without further ado, here ya go!
 Don't JINX it!
 I guess cuz he looks cuddly? Well, cuddly isn't really the word, more like... you need to stop eating so many burritos, maybe? I honestly don't know XD!
 If you wanna wait around for AJHQ to let you go, go for it. Poor avatars... AJHQ has trapped them in an adventure, forced them to stay forever in the prison, and made them say the same things over and over again. Like a prison that no one can escape from, ever, and all the animals are made to act like robotic slaves...
Yus, very deep. :P
 I am very honest with my best bro, Calvin!
 I can predict very well! :3
She wants to defy logic... o.o 
Also, is she hiding something? Maybe she's a secret TIME TRAVEL agent!
( Haha and my mom said time travel doesn't exist.)
 Hector and I go WAAY back...to about 5 minutes ago.
 I was promised 58 bucks!!
 I think you need to take rock climbing lessons, Lori...
He insulted me! He called me... I mean... phantoms...rotten! He insulted PHANTOMS! Not me!
Phantoms. That are not me. So um...yeah.

( I think I handled that well. Don't worry my King...)





Well, that is all for now! See you next time jammers! In the meantime, remember to PaRtY HaRd, Be Kind, and
JAM
ON!








3 comments:

  1. Ferris: I don't think ANYTHING can ruin the JOY of te FRIENDSHIP CARNIVAL!

    Me: What if I break up with you?


    Teddy: I WISH we could celebrate FRIENDSHIP FESTIVAL all year long!

    Me: Why would you? You live all alone out on the ice, you probably don't have any friends. (maybe)

    Bella: I WISH I could be friends with EVERYBODY!

    Me: You also live all alone on the ice.

    Also, Teddy is a real name. Okay bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love it! And yes, I know Teddy is a real name, so no offense to the people out there named Teddy! I just wondered why they picked Teddy :P

      Delete
  2. Lol u r so funny I never noticed those funny things they said before this post!!

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D