Friday, April 1, 2016

I'm So Sorry

Hi guys. No one at my school reads this blog, so I guess I'll post it on here.
 The reason I have not posted since Easter is because people at my school are bulling me. I've never been bullied before, so it's really hurting my feelings. I only have a few friends now, because most everyone who sees me, it seems, bullies me. I'm not sure if I should continue this blog, to be honest. Barely anyone reads it, and I don't want all my posts to talk about how people are seriously kicking and laughing at me in the halls. I'm going to see what happens, I suppose, but right now I really don't feel good. I'm half-sick, I've been kicked and hit so many times my arms and shins are sore, and yeah. I might quit this blog. To all of you who DO read this blog, I'm sorry if you hate me for my decision, but trust me, it's for your own good. I don't want to pass on my pain and sadness to you guys.

So, I guess this could be goodbye. You were all amazing people in my life, and the only things that kept me going through these tough times. I will remember your kindness when I'm feeling down or alone. I really hope this doesn't disappoint you too much. I bet there are plenty other blogs out there which are 50 times better than mine. 

So, I'll wrap up this quitting-post like this:


Bye everyone. This is swirlshine, signing out, for the very last time......




























































                                  































































XD! None of this ever really happened to me!
ADMIT IT, I got you guys good!!!

10 comments:

  1. Aww man you got me good. I was about to ball my eyes out. Well I was already crying like crazy because I'm watching sad anime and sad Minecraft Roleplays... Anyway back to the point. You got me good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I wanted to spice up the whole " I'm quitting" prank just a little bit! No worries, I'm keeping this blog going as long as I can! :P

      Delete
  2. You got me, until half way through the first paragraph when I figured that this was an April Fools day post. (it's April 2nd when I read this) Still, pretty good (;

    I am a tough nut to crack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I figured someone on here would be too smart for me! Now to start plotting my next April Fools prank, hehehe... ):D

      Delete
  3. U definatly got me lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, none of this was meant to be offensive to others who are being bullied!

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D