Tuesday, April 5, 2016

This post will be half-random

Hey hey hey jammers! So I'm back today to talk about...well...things! I was gonna make this an update post, but nobody reading this is blind or anything, right? Update posts: Been there, done that. So I'm just gonna throw some random stuff into this one because I'm sorta stumped for ideas at the moment, lol! No worries though, it's not completely pointless stuff!

#1. We have a new glitch! And all that's required to do it is a pet lemur and, well, an AJ account!
Yes, if you go to Appondale and stand in the mud with your pet lemur, it will grow bigger! That's some strange mud...maybe some kind of growth elixer?
There's only one answer.
ALIENS HAVE COME SECRETLY TO JAMAA AND REPLACED OUR APPONDALE MUD WITH GROWTH ELIXER!!!
I'm on to you, aliens. l:1



#2. Imma update the Funny Pictures tab, so check it out if you wanna see some brand new funny quotes by others in Jamaa!




#3. I AM ENTERING A HEAD FEATHER GIVEAWAY AND I SWEAR I'VE PROBABLY ENTERED LIKE 30 TIMES NOW!! YAAY! :P Wanna enter? Go to Mel's blog here.



#4. I made a hangout at my den! Come on over if you want, it's unlocked! :D




Well peeps, so sorry this post is so short, I gotta go in a few! Bye guys, and until my next post, remember to...




9 comments:

  1. Would you like it if I made you a signature?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! If you wanna make one for me, I say go for it! I'm always looking for cool siggies :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I thought about that one. At first I didn't put that as a choice because most AJ YouTubers have "AJ" at the end of their names. But it does sound like a good name, so I'll add it to the poll and we'll see. :)

      Delete
  3. Aliens have come
    To Jamaa!!!!


    Lol how do those lemurs grow so... BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check HarmonyAC to see my work in progress of your wizard wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wirkshine what r glitched megenta lights worth and i love waffles
    #Waffles4Life

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D