Thursday, May 12, 2016

Barnyard Jam And Most Pointless Items On It

Aloha!
Hehe, I love Lilo and Stitch!

Welcome to another post! If you wonder why I mentioned " Barnyard Jam" in the post's title, you find out soon enough, because we have a new update today! I'll go over the not-as-important parts briefly, but then I'll get to the pictures of the 2 important parts of this update!

So, hyenas have returned, though, sadly, they were never popular. My and my sis Do a hyena family roleplay when we have time to! But anyway, the Summer Carnival has also returned! 
Wow, that was almost too brief! But no worries, the important-stuff descriptions will be longer!

 Preview accessories? Let's take a look!



 O.O
What happened to the store!? I realize they needed room to show the avatar picture, but why couldn't they have kept the original design? The one that has been used since the BETA DAYS! *Sigh* Guess it's too far gone now...
Oh well, this feature is still very helpful! If you click an item...
 It will show up on your avatar picture! It will also show the color the item is available in at the bottom, as you can see!
 And if you click the magnifying glass in the top left corner of the avatar picture, it will show how it would have looked if you clicked on the item with the old template. Nice!

Next up, the biggest news of them all! Can you guess what it is?
Yep.
ANOTHER ANIMAL.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE when animals are added to Jamaa, but...well...it just seems like that's all they do anymore. Why not a brand new adventure, a new party, or maybe another land? Plus, this animal isn't what I would've really picked...
Well, so far we know from looking at this jumbled picture that it has cute eyes and a curly tail. And hooves. I was thinking " No...It couldn't be..."
Yes. It was.
A pig.
This animal, from the looks of it, is SUPER adorable, cute enough to be an AJ pet, in fact!
But think of it this way: We just got goats. Is AJ at such a loss for animal ideas that they are recruiting FARM ANIMALS!? I hope not! As all the bloggers keep saying, we will probably get cows next at this rate. THen soon, ANIMAL Jam will be more like BARNYARD Jam. 
Why didn't I rant over the goats, or even horses? Well, there's actually wild horses, and the AJ goats were supposed to be like mountain goats, if my theory is correct. But wild PIGS? Never heard of it. And if AJHQ is running out of animal ideas, I got loads of 'em! Peacocks, armadillos, ocelots...
Guess I'll just have to bear with them, huh? 





Alright next up, pointless items! 
I promised on my last post that, on my next post, I would mention more pointless AJ items. Welp, it's the next post! There are quite a lot of...valueless items on this game, so let me go find/take pictures of them all...
 A man-eating plant on top of your head. How fun!
 A hat. Made of stone. Wow, I bet EVERYONE loves this. Not.
 Who would wear these?
 These are not designed very...prettily? And they seem as if they would be heavy, with that stone...
 So comfortable. As long as you fall in the middle...
 So that if you fall, you can break your skull open!
So comfy to read books on! Not.



Sorry the end of this post was so quick, I was playing with my friend! Until my next post, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON!!






5 comments:

  1. . disappointment . I wanted ostriches to come!! They probably want us to believe that THESE pigs are WILD SAVANNAH PIGS, but I bet they will be pink. For sure. There are hundreds of thousands of animals and they picked PIGS? They could pick platypuses, mooses, iguanas, eels,lemurs, zebras, marlins, swordfish, whales, albatrosses, coyotes, cougars, maraboos, kakapoos, patagonian maras, cormorans etc. but no! They want us to be PIGS! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the clothing store looks a bit... non-AJ but maybe instead of complaining, we ask AJHQ nicely on Daily Explorer or use the purple ? buttons around AJ. Maybe we'll make a difference! :)But yes, it looks oddish... o.o
    Ok and also... I just saw someone say this on a blog and I have to agree. I don't know how I forgot them but they ARE wild pigs. I have heard of them before. They are called boars. So technically, still not totally farmish. :D
    Also, to the Chomper Plant Hat thing, O.O I seriously wouldn't buy it unless I was at fashion show and the theme was plants. To the Dragon Hat, non-members wear them. :) To the stone tophat, uhhh, doesn't sound comfortable but I have seen others wear it! :P Hmm, I like the stone rug personally and the other items don't LOOK very comfy but if your naturey and like to wear rocks... Your ok with hardness?! XD
    Well, you pointed out a lot of things! And I didn't mean to put them down. That was my opinion. :) And that was yours! :D Great post! Sorry for the long comment... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I didn't intend any of that to sound picky or rude or anything in the post!
      Yeah, I saw that someone posted about boars in reply to one of my comments on another blog. You are correct, in fact, I swore that there was SOME kind of wild pig. Though I looked up pictures of boars: They are brown and seem to have long tusky-tooth-things, XD! If AJ made the pigs look this way, I would be perfectly satisfied, but if they're pink though...
      And you're right, I have seen non-members wear that Dragon Hat, now that I think about it. In my opinion, it doesn't look very good on any animal, but I will remove that one, just in case it offends any non-members with Dragon Hats out there!
      Thanks for your opinions, and for saying them nicely, without screaming at me, lol! :P

      Delete
    2. No, no! :D Your post is totally fine! ;)
      Hmm, lemme try looking them up... XD Aha, I looked up wild pig and they look like a normal pig-ish but they are brown and stuff. And wild boars, yes, have tusky-tooth-things. XD Yeah, I would be satisfied too. I personally think that since they had that voting thing a while back and falcons won, they should now make sloths (which would be awesome!) or ostriches. (also awesome!)
      Heh, I wouldn't scream at you! :D I never scream at people on their blogs. I would only scream if I was excited. XD
      Yeahhh... I also don't think they look good on animals... Maybe the bunny? XD Idk.

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D