Monday, July 18, 2016

Read and be amazed at my epic run-on sentence.

* Takes deep breath*

Hi everyone it's me although I don't really want to post today it's like 11:21 and I'm posting but anyways I'm super tired because I had to get up for my church's VBS to be a helper, and I went to bed at like 2 and then woke up at about 7:30 and then I even stayed up at the church after it ended helping my mom put up decorations for the next day which took like 2 hours and for a lot of that time my sister was playing AJ then when I got home, my mom and I were super tired, but one of my grandpas was coming over, and then I was dragged to a restaurant with my family even though I felt really sluggish when I went outside I felt better again for a while but then apparently my grandpa wants to stay over for the night which is normally fine but I'm going to be a tired mess tomorrow too and ALSO my mom says that since I BARELY played Minecraft today she said I couldn't play on AJ for my normal time so yeah I'm not having the best day but I hope tomorrow will be better in the meantime please send me inspiring quotes and comments because I need happiness bye now I guess.









Yeah, I'm never doing that again.












Summary of odd post: Basically, I'm not having the best day because I'm SUUUUPER tired. I also get, like, NO gametime, but my sister played for like an hour this afternoon! *Sigh*
I didn't really mean the part about you guys sending me inspiring stuff, though. Well, maybe I did. Did I? I do like nice comments... XD
Hehe, I dunno. Do what you'd like!!! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be less tired! :)





6 comments:

  1. Hey, you're really nice for helping out your mom!
    I hope you got a good rest after the busy day. I hate when I get tired too. D: The weird part is, I rarely get tired so when I do, it feels really bad since I'm not used to it. :P
    Hope you feel better today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, thanks!! I suppose the first day of waking up early is always hard! I wonder what I'll be like on the first day of school...
      I'm normally tired, since I go to bed at, like, 2. But I get so wrapped up in other things that I can't tell! XD

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep. Thankfully, though, I feel much better today! Now, I'm gonna go read the Animal Jam Story Books blog!! WOO!

      Delete
  3. Wow. That sounds tiring!! XD And that was a LONG run-on sentence! :P

    I will give you a few inspiring quotes. XDDD (Uhhh, they might not be good... XDDDDDD)

    "Don't ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go."

    "Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now but it doesn't rain forever."

    "Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground."

    Ok, those kinda sucked because I couldn't find any others. XD Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was pretty chaotic! I feel better today though, plus I got a nap! And yes! I TOLD you it was epic! XD

      YAAY QUOTES!!!

      I think they were good!

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D