Sunday, August 7, 2016

My Final Desicions

Hi!! Swirlshine, of course, is back AGAIN! Man, I've posted many times in a row now, huh? Oh well! Like in my quiz, I post when I feel inspired, and I've been feeling quite inspired lately!

So, yesterday, I was wondering if I should post some things that you all don't know about me. I told I'd either make a page about me, or a post. I've decided to make an " About Me" page! This way, it can include positive things about me as well! I'll get to work on it either tonight, tomorrow, or sometime soon!

But that's not the only page I'll be creating!

I want my blog to be welcoming to readers, and to my friends as well! That's why I've decided to make a page dedicated to all of you out there! I'll be putting a message on that page that goes out to all of my friends, whether you know me IRL or not. It will NEVER be taken down!
I also want this little page to help you guys. If you're having a bad day, or something happened recently, you can read the message on that page, and hopefully it'll help cheer you up! I want you all to know that you mean a lot to me, every day, every second, and what better way to show that but on a page?

I'll get started right away on these new additions!

I don't know why I've been in this mood lately. It's not a bad mood, I promise! Just...appreciative. Yeah, that's the word I was looking for! But I love telling you all that you mean a lot to me, and you seem to appreciate being appreciated, hehe!


So, I hope you all will enjoy the new pages I'm creating! Remember to PARTY HARD, STAY TUNED, and JAM ON!!! ;)

6 comments:

  1. GUYS ITS REAL I'VE BEGAN WRITING JAMAASIAN HIGH. IT SHOULD BE ON THE AJ StoryBooks soon! The first chapter contains art class, assembly with Clark Stacey, chaos in the canteen and a mild explosion in the library!!

    Also, Imma try to make it a collab, so everyone can contribute!

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://animaljamstorybooks.blogspot.co.uk/p/jamaasian-high.html?m=1

      :D

      Delete
    2. Also, would it be possible for you to send me the code prizes instead of telling me the code? It seems we're literally never on aj at the same time due to time differences DX

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I can send the prizes instead, if that's what you want!

      Delete
    4. THAT STORY IS LITERALLY THE BEST STORY EVER! XDD


      I cracked up at that! XDDDDDDD

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D