Sunday, September 25, 2016

20 Things You Never Noticed In Jamaa- Part 1

Hello everyone!! Today, I was feeling bored, and I decided " Hey! Why not look for some unnoticed things in Animal Jam?"
As I did that, I realized how many secrets Jamaa hides. Yes, there are definitely some huge and out-there ones, such as the dinosaur and caves in Mt. Shiveer, the unused lands on the World Map, and the bridge/ice breaking theories.
But I bet you all are tired of hearing about those! So, this post will include some of the most hidden secrets in AJ, ones that almost no one has spotted or mentioned before. Enjoy!

#1
 The leafless tree in the background of one of the fall loading screens is only finished (connected) on the left side, not the right.

#2
The posters outside the Sarepia Movie Theater feature Sir Gilbert, without his green eyes, and the BETA version of Graham.

 #3
 The raven, featured in the Journey Book, when perched on a certain post, is covered up by the new Adventure Command Post sign.

#4
 On the sign above the Sarepia Movie Theater, all the bulbs flash yellow and blue, except for three in a row that stay completely yellow (top, between two blue bulbs).

#5
The Flag Shop's banner is slightly overlapping, although it seems to have been altered, as it used to be much worse. There's also a strange window at the top, yet it is not visible in the Flag Shop at all.

#6
On the left of the tree-ladder in Sarepia Forest, there seems to be some kind of drop in the land, where the grass ends. It may, perhaps, just be rocks, but what about behind them? 

 #7
The yellow python, featured in the Journey Book, has an unfinished body.

 #8
One of the banners on Club Geoz becomes orange with leaves and a branch when Jamaa Township changes to match the fall season.

 #9
Jam Mart Clothing appears to have two, maybe even 3 floors, yet it is a one-story building inside, and quite small.

 #10
The mountainous land above Appondale is visible in the background of Appondale.

 #11
A rock formation can be seen in Kimbara Outback's background, along with a sea of bushes on a flat stretch of land. Could this be some kind of secret land that, one day, Jamaa will expand to include?

 #12
Bamboo stretches up for a red panda to climb in Mt. Shiveer, yet Jamaa Township is the only place with bamboo, meaning the stalks grew so high, they went into Mt. Shiveer territory.

 #13
If you look closely, the same river, starting as a waterfall in the land above Appondale, flows throughout or close to every land in Jamaa, then spills into the ocean. It makes many borders too, such as the Appondale/Jamaa Township border.

 #14
If you move your mouse over Appondale on the World Map, the mud pool overlaps the mountains that belong to the forest land below it.

 #15
There is a lighter green blob on the left-bottom part of the Lost Temple Of Zios sign, found in Sarepia Forest.

 #16
There are strange window-like boxes all around in the Movie Theater in Sarepia Forest. But the question is, are they windows? Maybe they're mirrors? Paintings? Unused movie posters?

 #17
If you move your mouse over a certain spot in the doorway of the Movie Theater (in the actual movie theater part), the lights automatically turn on. When you move it away, they turn off again.

 #18
In Captain Melville's Juice Hut, a window can be seen in the back, by the stage. Outside, it shows a bucket, hanging from something, and what seems like an alleyway. This is not a known place in Crystal Sands.

 #19
In Teirney's Aquarium, if you move your mouse over the parrotfish behind the glass, it will follow your mouse's movements, as long as you don't move it too fast, and that it stays within the glass.

#20 
There is a rather creepy bottom half of a human-like tiki in the Hot Cocoa Hut.



Stay tuned for Part 2, coming tomorrow!! c;


13 comments:

  1. 1. Om I thought I was the only one who noticed that XD
    2. The beta graham gives me nightmares I swear
    3. Om XD
    4. Darn it another thing for me to get unreasonably annoyed at
    5. AJHQ, get some better designers
    6. Hmm... A potato farm
    7. Fun fact, I've never seen this snake. AJHQ is so lazy XD
    8. Ooh I didn't see that
    9. Hmm... What if the upstairs is a secret labatory???
    *throws creeper at jammart*
    *jam mart explodes*
    *sees things*
    :o

    10. I really want that land to actually be made soon. Maybe they'll even add in a lowkey mineshaft :o

    *Kraft, stop with all the minecraft*
    *no*

    11. I doubt it since that's just a parody off the actual giant rock thing in Australia
    *10/10 geography *

    12. O my that's some tall bamboo
    13. SpIcy
    14.I guess those mountains are covered in mud o.o
    15. Omg
    Its a slime
    Very useful
    16. We will never know

    The secret life of window things 2k16

    17. Whoa that's some spicy lighting skills
    18. Maybe its a painting... Idk XD
    19. Right, gonna try that when I log on next
    20. AHHH

    RIP ME
    IM HAVING NIGHTMARES TONIGHT

    SWIRLSHINE WHY

    *collapses in a seizure*


    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDD

      Beta Graham is evil, I agree with ya.

      You replied to all 20, and I've got limited time, so...umm... cool beans? XD
      Sorry, I read it, I swear. I'm just too lazy to reply to it all. XDDDDD

      :O
      You are?!

      Think about happy unicorns!!!

      Or Minecraft. XDDD

      Delete
    2. Yeah... I have replying problems where I have to say literally everything lol

      So cool beans :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness. This was super informative and interesting. You have a really good eye. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Purple! I went all around Jamaa finding pictures for this post yesterday!

      Delete
  3. Some of these I knew some of these I didn't...


    And that tiki mask is CREEPY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? I saw it and was immediately freaked out, XDD!

      Delete
  4. I like it! those are some things that NO ONE has ever seen! XD
    KTB

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D