Saturday, September 10, 2016

Parties AND Warriors Animation!

*Okay, you guys. Ly's phone just died. She's okay. Thank goodness!*

Hey guys, swirlshine here, and today, I'm going to be showing you what I did at my AJ party, on the 9th, and Lostfairy's, which was just today! Let's start with mine!

Karalee, Sarahkey8, Lostfairy, Graciepopstar91, Velvetglimmer, and Ja983 were able to make it, and we all had a great time!
I got gifts from my friends, an orange Elf Helmet, Rare Viking Hat, and two AMAZING Masterpieces by Graciepopstar and Lost!

I'm in love with them <3
Thank you both! You are amazing artists!

Next, Ja showed us his AMAZING plushie den!!
If that's not dedication, I don't know what is! Well done, Ja983!!!

We did a group photo...
Then we had CAKE! I normally eat, like, ALL the cake at AJ parties, so I put out ALL my cakes! XD
Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me. You all are too sweet!


We played a couple minigames...

Then Gracie and Velvet played Find-The-Plushie! Velvet was the winner! :D


Here's some random pictures of randomness that happened there!!




And I also found out this morning that Penguin55544 sent me... A ROCKING HORSE!!??
Oh my gosh! Thank you, Penguin! Honestly, I don't deserve friends like you all!

Then, today, I had Lostfairy's Back-To-School party! Here's some pics of it!
 I met Cosmic Cheetah at Lost's party!



I'm so random you guys, I'm sorry. XD
                                      


I met Purplestarclub today too!! Wooooooo!!!!





I also became buddies with KoolestKat, who's Lost's amazing sister!

Lost showed us an AMAZING Liza picture she drew, and I died because it was so good. XD


Overall, these were the BEST 2 days of parties EVER! Thank you all for being such great friends!! I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you!!


Finally, here's that Warriors animation the title promised! It's about Leafpool! It may contain spoilers, but I honestly don't see much, so if you wanna watch it, go right on ahead! It's so an AMAZING song, that I'm, like, OBSESSED with now. It's so good! Here you go!!


Man, if only I could animate...


Well, I gotta go now, jammers! Again, thank you all for two days of fun, and for being so amazing kind!!! You're the best friends anyone could ever have! Remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, and I'll see you in a day or two!! Bye!











7 comments:

  1. *High pitch screaming* HAAAAPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO SWIRLSHINEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU *Passes out*

    I'm glad you all had a great time. Evil time difference struggles meant I was asleep whilst you all partied XDD
    And wowsers you got a lot of art! That's three masterpieces if you count the early Spottedleaf one from me.

    And on the subject of warriors animations...
    Have you seen the Warriors MAP, lullaby for a princess? It's a Bluestar and Snowfur map, but it's super unique because the song has actually been made to fit warriors and it's just so fadoodling beautiful!

    One day I hope to be able to animate that good... How the heckadoodles do they make that stuff? I mean, I can animate decently bearing in mind I've only been doing it for a week, but I doubt I'll ever get that good.

    Also, you will be glad to know I finished moth quest so the next half of the last JH chapter and also another one titled in which Hilary Clinton, AJkraft and Swirlshine fall off of an island in the sky, aka Kraft decides to make another MCSM crossover chapter, will be coming soon. And please fo not question anything. All will be revealed...

    Also I just realised I have 40 brushmarkers, 12 promarkers and 2 lonely copics, which I'd about £150 worth of PENS. Fadoodling pens XDDD HELP ME

    Also sorry this comment is so long I always have lots to talk about x.x

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! c,:

      Yeah! I'm so glad I got so much!! :D

      No, I haven't seen that one! It sounds pretty awesome, so I'll be watching it after I finish replying to comments! XD

      I know, right!? I can't animate for the life of me. I'm guessing, I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure I'd suck.

      OOOOOOOOO another STORYYYY with MEEEEE!!! Yey!

      XD, I got SOO much art supplies this year for my b-day. Sorry, that just reminded me. XD

      Ah, no worries! I like replying to your comments! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, that animation is so good! I'm literally almost crying.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your friend is ok! Once my friend went to drama club and her parents forgot, so all our parents were driving around trying to find her XD I can still remember me and my friend Squidward screaming about it as our parents were going ballistic and panicing like crazy XD
    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. :ooo WHY DID I MISS YOUR PARTY DX
    I guess the time zones got a little confused, heehee...
    And, make sure I will find something to send you for your birthday as well! I will play the forgotten desert and test my luck >3 (again, the >3 was supposed to be a clover :P).
    Hum... wanna know how to animate.... BD
    Ok, I am not such a great animator, but I have a few ideas. And, I will probably make 2 animations (actually 2 types), a movie and a series. Also, the one will be AJ-themed and the other is probably going to be an old Flipline series I were working on back in 2014!
    I will need help for both, and there are many jobs in which any jammer could help! For example, if someone is not good at drawing people/animals, they can draw the background, find matching music, edit the video or (idk what else!)
    Anyways, I'm looking forward to add the announcement (but I first need to design what will the AJ and FS characters will look like... I have a few ideas but I JUST CAN'T BRING THEM TO LIFE AGHHH!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay Flora! I totally get it! :)

      Aw, you don't have to do that! Honestly, this comment is gift enough! You can if you want to, though! XD

      :O
      YES!

      Oooo, I'm SO helping!!!!! Count me in!

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D