Sunday, November 13, 2016

It's Come!

Let's just get right to it, shall we? No need for a time-consuming intro!

If you read the small info-post I created VERY late last night, you should know that I'm planning to do something pretty cool (well, for me anyway!) on this post! Are you ready to find out what it is? Here's a hint AND who gave me the idea: Credit to Purplestarclub!

I'm going to............BE REACTING TO MY OLD ART!! I feel like you guys will be disappointed with that answer! D:

Today, I had my sister pick 6 old drawings of mine from our very, VERY messy game closet upstairs. She kept them on her bed until I told her to bring them down. I haven't gotten a good look at any of these pictures yet, since I told my mom to upload them from Google Drive! I wanted to wait until I made this post to see them, so I'd be more surprised. My sis tells me that some, or at least one, of them are/is pretty bad, but my mom thinks they're all good, so I honestly don't know what to tell you! Just...keep an oxygen tank and mask close by, okay? Just in case.
I'm super excited to be doing this!!! Are you all ready?
Then HERE I GO! *Gulps* Oh no...I'm gonna regret this...


Oh...my...freaking...gosh...
I remember this! I was trying to draw some of the penguins from that penguin Magic Tree House book! Clearly, I failed. This is probably gonna be the worst one you see today. You may not think it's too bad, but I certainly do! The feet...and...and the huge crown...and...and that hunchback...and... just...no. My title for these sketches isn't exactly original, either. Does anyone know what on earth is wrong with that happily deformed penguin at the top?! Is it swimming? Is it sliding on its belly? I honestly don't know!
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW.
I remember this one, too! And boy, do I wish I could forget it! Just LOOK at it! In case you couldn't tell, I was trying to draw the Jamaa Derby game.
But WHAT WENT WRONG!? Do you SEE those back legs on the 2 horses in the back!? Did i even TRY!? And what about that little hedge-thingy that the horses jump over? It looks like a starting line made of poorly drawn flowers! You can tell I wasn't very...er...SKILLED...at drawing AJ horses back then. I'm probably still not. But those legs bother the heck out of me. XD
Aaand I just realized I gave the front horse 2 Unicorn Horns. *Facepalm*
What is life.
I better stop saying "I remember this", because I clearly remember most of them anyway.
Okay, so, in case you didn't know by now, I'm a fan of MLP. Don't judge. I just am.
Back then, I liked drawing by taping a piece of paper over a computer screen, then tracing an image. I don't think the Zecora is too bad, but WHAT IS SHE WEARING!?
Answer: My attempt at a fitting dress.
I literally drew a dress on each one of my pony tracings. And they were HORRIBLE DRESSES!!! I gave my "outfits" horrible designs because I honestly couldn't think of what to make on it. I seriously drew things like hearts, flowers, and stars all over them, because I apparently didn't know what the word "fashion" meant. And I guess I stooped as low as to put PLAID on Zecora's dress. I'm guessing she died after I drew this.
WHAT...
...IN THE NAME OF CELESTIA...
...IS THIS.
Apparently, a scary-eyed guinea pig named...Sparky...in an ugly cage.
I think I need that oxygen mask now. *Cringes hard*
I don't even know where to begin! The tunnel, the ears, the wheel, the feet, the cage door...it's all something that, if my art teacher saw, she'd be speechless at. And not the good kind of speechless.
And what was young me doing, naming a guinea pig SPARKY!? That is an unoriginal DOG name, Old Swirl! Sheesh!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Faints*
*Wakes up 5 minutes later, sees picture, and starts screaming again*
WHAT...WHY...JUST...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can now see more of my DELIGHTFUL dresses, as well as how AMAZINGLY I drew pony legs back then! I mean, check out Fluttershy's! Now THAT'S STYLE! *Sarcasm. Sorry. Just in case you needed this.*
And try not to get scarred for life by Applejack's eyeball. Just try to focus on how happy you are that I DIDN'T draw Pinkie's eyes open.
That cowboy hat is pretty fly, too. *Shudders*
I didn't even finish COLORING THIS!!!??? WHEN I HAD ALREADY STARTED!!!???
Pass me that oxygen mask. And 3 tanks full of air. And start pumping.
The wings are, like, HALF AS BIG AS THEIR BODIES!!! And can we talk about the bodies? WHY!? Why are they so CHUBBY!!???
*Says in important tour guide voice* As you may have noticed by now, Older Swirl didn't even have the decency to make the dresses have a DRESS-SHAPED END! Nope! She just left them to look like odd tattoos on the poor ponies' flanks. *Cry*
Gotta say, those feet are REALLY making it work! *Facepalm*

*Takes oxygen mask off*
*Bangs head against wall 6 times, one for every bad drawing*

Okay. Now that that's over...

I really hope you all enjoyed this post!! Despite all my complaining, I really loved doing these little reactions! They helped me realize how far I've come, and hopefully, they help you feel better about your drawings, too! When you're feeling bad about your art, just remember: You can't be as bad as Old and Older Swirl! XDD!!
Mostly, though, these just made me laugh! Again, credit to Purplestarclub for giving me this idea: It was a great one, and I'm glad I did it!

Should I do more art reactions in the future? Or maybe reactions to STORIES I wrote back in the day? Go ahead and tell me your thoughts and opinions in the comments! Until tomorrow, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and.................
JAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










1 comment:

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D