Friday, August 18, 2017

Jamaa Eclipse Review

Me: Heyo everyone.
You Guys: Oh no.
Me: What?
You Guys: STILL no exclamation points?
Me: I-
You Guys: Are you still not feeling good?
Me: Guys, I-
You Guys: SWIRLLLLLLL GET YOUR CRAZINESS BACK OR ELSE WE'LL-
Me: GUYS!
You Guys: What?
Me: THAT WON'T BE NECESSARYYYYYYYYYY!!! *Bounces off the walls*
You Guys: ...She's back. /:l


Yup, that's right everyone! I'm feeling completely normal again, even though my "normal" is crazy and random, XD! So THAT means I'm back for another "normal" post, hehe!
Okay... so, it may be more of a mini-post... but I still wanna do this! XD!

Anyways, today, I went on Animal Jam to go to Kraft's party... and, uh... Jamaa looked totally normal.
I thought that AJ had somehow forgotten that it was Thursday and that Jamaa was supposed to be dark for the eclipse and everything, but then, around 11 AM, it asked if I wanted to be taken to a newly updated world (I hadn't clicked anything but it took me there anyway soo... XD!).
And when I finally re-spawned...
Yay! Jamaa Township was dark! I went up to Mira statue, and... eheheh... Animal Jam logic... there are still sun rays shining onto it. Maybe AJHQ did that intentionally, to symbolize how Mira is kinda like a light in the darkness for Jamaa, or maybe they just didn't want to edit those sunbeams out. We'll never know. XD!
Appondale looks so beautiful at night! In Play Wild, though, it looks kinda... sinister to me. I dunno, that might just be me, XD! But In Animal Jam... just look at that starry sky! :D
I went into the Temple Of Zios next, and I found that the Adventure Base Camp passageway has an eerie green light shining from it. DUN DUN DUNNNN! XD!
Zios's memorial looks absolutely beautiful at night! (He ALSO still gets his rays of light, XD!) Looks like AJHQ added some vines draped across it, and... woah, looks as if something's kinda glowing under there! :O

Anyways, I decided "Hey, Play Wild's Coral Canyons was unchanged, but maybe Animal Jam's looks better! I'm gonna go see!"
And... uh...
Yeah... Coral Canyons wasn't altered at all. Neither was Crystal Sands, or the Canyons Pathway (aaand I didn't check Kimbara, Mt. Shiveer, or Sarepia, eheheh) I was disappointed, because I REALLY wanted to see what the sky in Coral Canyons looked like at night. Oh well... guess we can't expect too much.

Anyways, I watched AJ's sneak peek the other day, and I saw this, which interested me-
Seems like the Chamber of Knowledge may be holding some special eclipse items, judging by those tapestries over the sale signs! I don't know for sure, but I'd love for them to sell some limited-edition den items there!
So anyways, I checked earlier today, and...
Yeah... nothing had changed.
So yeah, I was pretty disappointed at first. However, then, I found out that there was a brand new armor set being sold in the Diamond Shop- the Eclipse Armor!
It all looked super awesome, so I immediately bought all of the pieces to it and updated my eclipse outfit, XD!
 Oh yeaaaah, those wings are EPIC!
Also, someone I literally just walked by complimented my look...
...So yay! XDD!

So basically, I was thinking "I was really excited for this, and I'm disappointed." at the time. However, when I logged back on later, I saw that, in Appondale and the Chamber Of Knowledge...

... Animal Jam had added an eclipse sun-thingy! Good thing I was my lemur with my Rare Sunglasses on at the time, XD!
Woah... I just had a thought... since the eclipse looks so far away in Appondale, and so close in the Chamber... does that mean that the Temple of Zios is actually in that land in the distance in Appondale? I always just thought that stuff out there was Petopia Peaks (*Cough cough* MAKE PETOPIA PEAKS AJHQ *cough cough*), but I dunno...
The eclipsed sun probably has no meaning whatsoever when it comes to that, but who knows? :3

Anyways, hopefully, this lil' change means that AJHQ is still working on adding some eclipse-y touches around Jamaa! I'm really looking forward to seeing what (if anything) will happen later on in the week! :D

That's all I've got for now, everyone! I'm gonna go and work on some minor changed to the blog now! :D Until my next post, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON!!! 




4 comments:

  1. YAYYYY, SWIRL IS BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCK!!!! :D

    Ah, yes, I was a little disappointed that not all the lands were changed for the solar eclipse! I WANTED TO SEE MT. SHIVEER DARK AND STUFF, THAT'D BE SOOOOO COOL AND I MADE A PUN, I AM SO AMAZING!!!! XDDDD

    OOOH, what if Zios is actually tapped under the statue of himself?! :O WE NEED TO SAVE HIM!!
    Me: *grabs shovel and runs crazily over to his burial site*
    Other Jammers: Whaaaaa, look at that crazy person... *whispers*
    Me: I'M COMING FOR YOU, ZIOS!! *starts digging like mad*
    Other Jammers: HEY, THAT IS NOT ALLOWED! WHERE'S YOUR RESPECT FOR YOUR, URM, ELDERS? LEADERS? DEAD LEADERS?
    Me: *keeps digging*
    Other Jammers: *calls out* AJHQ, BAN THIS PERSON!
    AJHQ: *waddles over and yanks me out of my hole and starts dragging me away*
    Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ZIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

    Ahem, eh, that was weird. XDDD

    Ooo! I didn't check the Chamber of Knowledge! :O I must!!!

    Also, about the real solar eclipse! Where I live, I will only see a 3/4 eclipse, not a total one... But! My dad bought some of this protective glasses so I will be able to watch the solar eclipse at least! ^.^ What about you, Swirl? :D Will it be total for you? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAAAAAY! XD!

      XD, yeah, Mt. Shiveer would look AWESOME in the dark!

      *GASP*
      I THOUGHT THAT TOOOOOOO XDDD!

      *Checks it*
      STILL NOTHING!? AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ COME ONNNNNNNNNN! XD!

      Aww, you were able to get the glasses? My mom tried to get them, but they were all sold out online (all the cheaper ones, at least!), so maybe we'll see if some stores are selling them.
      I'll also be having a partial one, but I've never seen an eclipse before, so I'm super excited!
      (Unfortunately, the Internet is way TOO excited. I keep seeing weird videos about stuff like "THE 2017 SOLAR ECLIPSE COULD BE A WARNING" and "THE 2017 ECLIPSE COULD PARALYZE AMERICA" on the side when I watch AJ YouTubers.
      Yeah... um... pretty sure it's just the moon directly in front of the sun.
      XDD!)

      Delete
  2. AJHQ LISTENED TO US
    HURRAH
    LET'S PARTY
    (tosses chocolate chip cookies all over the -room?- also pizza and chocolate cake yay)
    But
    We still need MORE
    WHERE'S THE SOLAR SHOP AJHQ??
    A solar eclipse is pointless if you can't get souve- no, LIMITED EDITION souvenirs.
    (jk)

    BTW (oh forla pls stawp being random) ( ok I normally wouldn't comment this but I just listened to the song and I loved it) this song has stuck into my head and won't go away, but thankfully it's a lovely Celtic rock ballad by -who else?- the Cranberries and now I'm trying to learn how to play it on my keyboard (the instrument XD)

    http://musicaq.biz/song.php?id=Sm9lIC0gVGhlIENyYW5iZXJyaWVzfGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuZGVlemVyLmNvbS90cmFjay8xODA0MDQ5OA%3D%3D

    (The song is a tribute to the singer's late grandfather, Joe. Just saying :P)

    Anyways, (takes deep breath)
    CYAAAAAAAAAAAA, WOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSSSSSSS I NEED LIMITED EDITION STUFFFFFFFFF! XDD!

      (Forla XDDD!)
      *Listens to the song*
      Woah, that's actually a REALLY good song! That'd be epic if you could play that on the keyboard too! :O

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D