Friday, August 5, 2016

Cooky's Tag, and my quiz!

Hello, all you jammers out there! Guess who it is!!

You Guys: Um...swirlshine?

NO, IT'S.....oh wait. Yea, it's swirlshine. Darn, you guys are good! XD

Now, why don't we get onto the main part of this post! OR, if you want, I can do/type more terrible skit-things!!!

You Guys: Uh...that's okay, we're good.

Fine, then. X3


So, recently, Cookycupcake posted a tag on The AJ Sunshine Blog! I was tagged, so I'll be answering these questions!
First Concert?
Actually, I haven't been to a concert before! Yet!
Music Type?
Hm, I guess you could say pop. Or modern. You know, like, radio songs!
What Song are You Obsessed With Currently?
Well, I'm sort of obsessed with a few! "Don't Let Me Down", by The Chainsmokers, and "Ride", by Twenty One Pilots! I also love "Lost Boy", by Ruth B, but I don't sing it around my sister much!
Favorite Album?
That's a hard one. I don't really know! Maybe Fearless, by Taylor Swift?
Favorite Artist/Band?
I'm really liking Ruth B and Twenty One Pilots so far! I also like Taylor Swift's tunes! :)
What Instruments(s) Do You Play?
I play guitar! I go to lessons every Monday. Also, does singing count? Because I love that as well!


Now, time for me to tag people! I tag...
AwesomePanda868
Ineffable
Penguin55544

And finally...
Lostfairy

Maybe I should make an AJ Tag! What do you guys think? 
Okay, I'm doing it! I love quizzes too much! YEEEEEEEY! XD

Speaking of quizzes, I just made a " Do You Know Swirlshine?" quiz! Here's the link!
I hope you all enjoy taking it!


BTW, a big thanks to Cooky for making this tag, AND for tagging me! It was fun! :)


See you guys! Remember to PARTY HARD, BE CREATIVE, and JAM ON!


15 comments:

  1. I wasn't tagged, but I love doing them so imma do it anyway X3
    1.Country 2 Country
    2.Country
    3. Well my favourite song is probably People back home by Florida Georgia line, but I also love Outstanding in our field by Brad Paisley... And Brave, Made in England and Nashville grey skies by the shires
    4. MAN this is harrrrrd
    Either Here's to the good times, Montevello or Brave.
    5.nu this is hard....
    Either Brad paisley, FGL or the Shires
    6.I used to play the clarinet, but now its more just a hobby. I'd love to start lessons again though!

    I tag nobody because I want even tagged and just like doing tags XD

    -AJKraft

    P.s whoever knows any of the songs, artists etc I mentioned gets all my money XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I forgot to tag you. D:

      And cool! :)

      Delete
  2. Heh, it's funny that I got 100% on your quiz. :P I play guitar too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're my long-lost twin, I'm telling. No doubt. XD

      Seriously, though, you're so much like me, I can't believe it!

      Delete
    2. I meant I'm telling YOU, not I'm telling. XDD

      Delete
    3. I PLAYY GUITAR TOO INCLUDE MEEEEE XD
      ~Desparate Cooky

      Delete
  3. Ah, 75%! Maybe I should do a ''2 truths, 1 lie'' about me instead an ''about me'' post!
    As for the music thing... Well, hehe, I'm a totes different story XD But what we have in common is that both of our sisters hate it when we sing XDDD My sister claims she likes music, but she seems to only like the disco tunes our dad listens to O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be cool! And 75% is pretty good! Even my sis got that!

      Oh, my sister doesn't mind when I sing. Thing is, though...this may sound stupid, but I just don't really like her learning all the words. That's one of my all time favorite songs, and if she learned all the words, she'd starting trying to outdo me. I'm sorry, I'm sure this sounds like I'm just some selfish jerk, but I just like keeping some things to myself. Lost Boy and Vanilla Twilight are really the only 2 songs I do that on, though.

      XDD, disco music!?

      Delete
    2. I think you've got a lot in common with me! And even if you didn't, you're still my friend. :)

      Delete
  4. XD Nice way to start a blog post!!

    Oh, I have only been to one concert... XD But cool answers, Swirl!

    Also.... I was tagged before by Cooky BUT I will mention you both on meh post!!! ^.^ THANKS FOR TAGGING ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, thank you! I should really do that more often...):D

      What concert was it?

      Oh yeah! When I put you on there, I didn't look back on Cooky's post to see who was tagged. Then, today, I was thinking " Wait, I think Lostfairy's been tagged before..." XD
      And no problem!

      Delete
    2. XD Yup, you defiantly should! :P

      You probably saw it on my blog post but it was by an old band called pureNRG. XD

      LOL, I actually went to all the people who did the tag and wrote down all the people they tagged and then went around trying to find others I could tag. XDDD

      Delete
    3. Also, I GOT 75%!!!!!!!! XDDD

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Gotta read that series sometime!
      -Swirlshine on her phone

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D